Follow these steps to install the latest Sage Payroll update.
Before you install
To ensure your installation runs smoothly, we recommend you run through some quick checks:
Details you need to install
- Open Sage Payroll 2024 and log into your Payroll.
- Click Help then click System Information.
- Confirm your version number is v27.0.
- Make a note of the Program Directory and Data Directory.
- Back up your data.
Now you're ready to download the software.
Download and install
Follow these steps to download and install the latest version of Sage Payroll on a network.
If you're running on a single computer, follow the steps below:
- Close Sage Payroll 2024.
- Download Sage Payroll update
- Locate and right-click the SagePayroll_V27.1.exe file, and click Run as administrator.
- Select the I accept the terms of the licence check box, then click Next.
- Select This Computer, then click Next.
- Select Custom, then click Next.
- Check the program directory and data directory are the same as you noted earlier. If not, click Browse, enter the correct directories, then click OK.
- Click Next, then select the Add shortcuts to my desktop check box.
- Click Install, then click Finish.
Congratulations! You've now installed the latest Sage Payroll update!
Find out What's new in Sage Payroll v27.1.