Use Purchase Automation to create purchase invoices from uploaded documents or image files. You can also forward purchase invoices or receipts in your email inbox to Sage Accounting instead of uploading them.
Either way, Purchase Automation makes entering transactions quick and easy. It also reduces the risk of errors.
How it works
With Purchase Automation, after you upload each document and image, the accuracy of the feature will improve. However, it is important to ensure that you check documents or image files for inaccuracies before uploading.
- Upload or email a document or image file to Sage Accounting.
- We read the information from each uploaded file and convert it into a draft transaction. This includes the supplier, description, and amount.
- Review and approve the draft transaction.
Before you start
To use Purchase Automation, you must be a user with Full access or Restricted access to Purchases.
Turn on Purchase Automation
- From Settings, choose Apps and Connections.
- Choose Purchase Automation, then select Enable.
It can take up to 60 seconds for the Purchase Automation service to set up. Once completed, start uploading your purchase documents.