You will access most of your Sage Accounting and Payroll products using the same email address and password.
Your email address will update automatically for most Sage products and services.
NOTE: Note: Some cloud-connected services such as Remote Data Access (RDA) will not automatically update and must be manually updated.
- Select My Profile from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Change your details.
- Select the Change your Sage account details link to open the Sage Account Management page (opens in a new tab).
- Log in to Sage Account Management and then select Email address.
- Enter your current email address and password and then select Log in.
- Enter and confirm your new email address and then select Continue.
- We'll send a verification code to your new email address. Enter the code and then select Continue.
TIP: If you can't find the verification email, check your spam or junk email folders.
- Log in again using your new email address and password.
- A success message shows to confirm the change.
Some products use your email address to link to other services. It can take a few days for email address to change everywhere.
Did not receive the verification email
Select the Didn't get a code? Resend code link to resend the code.
If you still haven't received the email, it could be because:
- Emails can take up to 20 minutes to arrive
- It was received but automatically moved to your deleted items, spam, or junk folder
- You've used the wrong email address or made a typo
Change the email address on invoices
By default, the email address you signed up with is included with your business details when you send invoices. However, you can change the email address on invoices by clicking the link below.