New update: Check you're using the latest update for EWSS.
To ensure the changes made by the, Edit Employee TWSS/EWSS settings wizard are applied in the current period timesheets, you must delete each timesheet in Enter Time and Pay.
- Close the Edit Employee TWSS/EWSS settings wizard.
- To get a list of employees with timesheets saved in the current period, run the Gross to Nett report:
- On the menu bar, click Reports then click Payroll Reports.
- Select Gross to Nett, then click Preview.
- In the Report Criteria window, select This period.
- Click Ok.
- In Enter Time and Pay, click Delete for each employee listed in the Gross to Nett report.
Alternatively, you can delete timesheets for all employees by entering Time and Pay, select entry mode Sequential and click Delete until all employee timesheets are deleted.
Once complete, you can now proceed past the Time and Pay Calculated (CALC) message when using the Edit Employee TWSS/EWSS settings wizard.
NOTE: The deadline for appealing the Revenue Assessment of TWSS comes to an end this week. You can find details on the appeals process on Revenue's website >