This is step 1 of the 4 steps to completing your Payroll year end. You can see all 4 steps here.
NOTE: Install your Sage Payroll software update by midnight on 20 December 2021 and win a pair of Apple Airpods! Find out how >
I know what I'm doing, go straight to the download
If you don't need help to install, you can download the software directly now >
Help me to download and install
Watch the video
Before you install
Before we download the update, let's check the version you're currently using.
Download and install
Now we've checked your directories and backed up your data, let's download the software.
TIP: Installing on a network? You'll need to follow slightly different steps.
- Close Sage Payroll 2021.
- Download Sage Payroll update >
- Double-click the file that downloads - Sage_Payroll_v24.4.exe.
- Select the I accept the terms of the licence check box, then click Next.
- Select This Computer, then click Next.
- Select Custom, then click Next.
- Check the program and data directories are the same as you noted earlier. If not, click Browse, enter the correct directories, then click OK.
- Click Next, then select the Add shortcuts to my desktop check box.
- Click Install, then click Finish.
Congratulations! You've now installed the Sage Payroll year end update. You're now ready to move onto step 2 to complete the tax year.